Monday, July 19, 2004
I HATE THAT *@($&*(@!$^!)$^!) TEACHER!!!!!!!!$BlogItemTitle$>
Now, in com lab. Was late for like, 20 mins because of that ^%@$)&@*)$& teacher !! Wass HER PROB laa? I din even offend her lor. When we were walking to the stupid com lab, we [Ru, Grace, Lelin, Sam, Me] kana caught by that $^@)$&*&^#^@*$&[dunno who she is laa] for our attire which i DON THINK THERE`S A PROBLEM. It was OK lor, then she commented on the length of the skirt and the blouse. "The length of the blouse must be shorter than the length of the skirt and not the opposite" Nag nag nag nag................ Then commented on my tie. I was like, "We just came out of the science lab. Then it was hot, so i unbuttoned it lor" SHE EVEN WENT TO THE EXTENT TO HELP RU TUCK IN HER BLOUSE AND HELPING ME ADJUST MY TIE!!! Luckily she din hlp me tuck in k, if not i think i`d be murdering her on the spot. Ok, I must do the stupid Flash thingie liao. We only did 2 slides!!!
And Ms Sebastian is JUST behind me -_____-" Grace is like bribing her to write nice comments about her for the VIP thingie [VJC] WAD AN IDIOT CANNNN!!! she even went to the extent of offering to pay Ms Sebastian 1000 bucks for those stupid nice comments!!!! DOTS. And Ms Sebastian was like "wadeva........" Ok gtg! Must do the art thingie liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS : IF I FIND OUT WHO THAT
@&$^)!@$&@)^ IS.....................................................................................
PPS : Gonna buy FBT shorts later!! hehehe, Lelin, Samm and ME!!
7/19/2004 01:25:00 PM;